Victorian tiled fireplaces are a subtly revised version of an elegant original design dating from around 1885.
Models are available in traditional matt black, highlight polished and fully polished versions.
For further authentic design choices, the Victorian Inserts and Fronts are available with a Floral Hood, Classical Hood or Tiled Hood.
Three versions of the Victorian Tiled are available:
- Tiled Insert: A traditional cast iron insert, suitable for burning coal, or with coal-effect gas and electric fire options.
- Tiled Convector: Cleverly adapted version with added efficiency of convected heat. Solid fuel and gas convector versions.
- Tiled Front: Redesigned version to allow installation against a chimney breast rather than inserted into it. Allows installation in front of a tapered fireback, with solid fuel grate or coal effect gas fire options.
- Overall Dimensions (W x H): 969 x 969mm
- Insert Depth (Tiled Insert version): 287mm