Our large and spacious showrooms in Cambridge are open five days a week. There is plenty of free parking at our premises and free WiFi is available throughout our showrooms.
At our large workshops and yard in Cambridge, we combine traditional stonemasonry skills with the latest stone fabrication technology.
Ivett & Reed was founded in Cambridge in 1896, and our early premises were at 30 Regent Street in the city centre. We soon moved to 43 Mill Road, by the gates of the Mill Road Cemetery.
We are extremely happy with all aspects of the service that has been provided. We would have no hesitation in recommending Ivett & Reed.