With all the exuberance of 19th Century fin de siecle style, Art Nouveau captures the era's design motifs to perfection.
Whether you choose traditional matt black or the highlight polished version, the Alphonse Mucha tiles sets or magnificent tube-lined tiles provide the definitive finish.
For the ultimate in turn-of-the-century design panache, opt for the cast brass hood which can be fitted to most models.
Three versions of the Art Nouveau are available:
- Tiled Insert: A traditional cast iron insert, suitable for burning coal, or with decorative coal-effect gas fire option.
- Tiled Convector: Cleverly adapted version with added efficiency of convected heat. Solid fuel and gas convector versions.
- Cast Iron Tiled Front: Redesigned version to allow installation against a chimney breast rather than inserted into it. Allows installation in front of a tapered fireback, with solid fuel grate or decorative coal effect gas fire options.
- Overall Dimensions (W x H): 969 x 969mm
- Insert Depth (Tiled Insert version): 287mm