Good salary + range of benefits including healthcare scheme and free parking
Ivett and Reed is a family-run stonemasonry business located just outside the centre of Cambridge. Established since 1896, we specialise in creating bespoke stone products - from skilfully carved fireplaces to beautiful granite kitchen worktops. In fact our reputation for providing high-end memorial and architectural masonry is second to none in the region.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly company where you will provide full administration support to various departments operating within the business.
Your range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Admin support to include booking of orders on our bespoke system, sending quotations, advising clients of completed work and invoicing clients using Sage
- Liaising with clients via telephone, email and face to face in the showroom
- Registration of products for warranty purposes
- Ensuring permits from Cemeteries/churchyards are obtained
- Administration of Health & Safety, ensuring procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Arranging staff training and maintaining up-to-date training records
- Upkeep of holiday and sickness records and keeping HR records up to date
- Providing reception cover during busy times, lunchtimes, holiday cover etc.
This role requires an all rounder who is happy to get involved and deal with various departments at any one time.
You should possess a friendly and helpful telephone manner and strong attention to detail. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook along with Sage will also be necessary as is exceptional organisational skills.
If you are looking for a role offering variety and one where you will be valued within a small, friendly and established business, this is it!
Do you possess the skills we seek? If so, please apply by sending a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.