Sales & Administration Support
Excellent salary + range of benefits including free parking
Ivett and Reed is a family-run stonemasonry business located just outside the centre of Cambridge. Established since 1896, we specialise in creating bespoke stone products - from skilfully carved fireplaces to beautiful granite kitchen worktops. In fact our reputation for providing high-end memorial and architectural masonry is second to none in the region.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, professional and ambitious individual to work in a Sales & Administration Support role, to work closely within a team selling a diverse range of products including fireplaces, memorials, granite worktops etc.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly company in an all-round role offering plenty of variety, including customer interaction (both in person and by telephone/email) and supporting the day-to-day administrative functions within the office.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Regular interaction with clients – both retail and commercial / business-to-business
- Preparing estimates/quotations and closing deals
- Dealing with customer queries and after sales support
- Processing orders, including booking on a database system, and maintaining files
- Providing reception cover during busy times, lunchtimes, holiday periods etc.
- Carrying out other day-to-day office administration tasks as and when required
- Professional approach to customer interaction
- Keen eye for detail
- Good level of numeracy
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication skills – written/email, face-to-face and over the telephone
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- A building trade background would be ideal – on the job training will be provided
- Ability to understand and work from drawings and plans
- Willingness to learn regulations and specifications for our products and services
This is your chance to join a friendly, established organisation offering an elite range of products. If you believe you possess the skills we seek, we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply by sending a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.