From £2,970 inc VAT (excludes flue kit) - please download the latest price list or brochure for full details.
There are a number of reasons which make this exciting range of gas fires so Smart.
The fire can be installed in both new and existing fireplace situations:
- With a standard rigid balanced flue system, the fire can be installed into a false chimney breast, for connection to either a wall or roof terminal.
- Alternatively it can be connected to flexible flue liners, allowing the fire to be installed under existing masonry chimneys.
And with an installation depth of only 35cm, all fires in the Smart Bell series can be built into the shallowest situations, including existing standard UK chimney breasts.
To make the Smart Bell suitable as an insert appliance, it was decided to make it accessible via the front of the appliance. This has the added advantage that no control hatch needs to be fitted to the side of the chimney breast.
Other premium features of the Smart Bell include:
- Thermostatic remote control
- Convection casing as standard
- Premium Fire or MagniFire burner technology (depending on model)
- Mood Lighting as standard
- Convection fan system (optional extra)
- WiFi module (optional extra)
In short, the Smart Bell offers an optimum flame picture with minimal depth. This makes the Smart Bell very versatile. The Smart Bell is a balanced flue gas fire that can not only be installed as a built-in gas fire, but as an insert gas fire as well. This offers enormous possibilities.
- Gas Type: Natural Gas or LPG (depending on model)
- Flue Type: Balanced Flue
- Fuel Effect: Logs
- Controls: Thermostatic Remote
- Heat Output: up to 8kW (depending on model)
- Energy Efficiency Class: A/B (depending on model)
We are happy to supply only, or offer a comprehensive installation service.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements with a member of our sales team, or make an enquiry using the form below.