From £3,829 inc VAT (excludes flue kit) - please download the latest price list or brochure for full details.
The Reflex fire range couples advanced technology with ultra-lifelike logs to create a truly stunning gas flame effect almost indistinguishable from a real woodburning fire.
Featuring three carefully positioned dual burners, flames dance and flow amongst the logs and can be set to either front only or front and rear flames, with either setting independently adjustable and infinitely variable.
The Reflex’s innovative EmberLight bed combines adjustable LED lighting with glass ember-effects, creating an immersive display which can be experienced with or without the flames - so you can enjoy the Reflex’s glow all year round.
For the interior panels of the firebox, choose from EchoFlame Black Glass, Black Reeded, Fluted Vermiculite, Brick Effect or Ledgestone.
To finish your installation, choose one of the following styling options:
- Edge - a clean, frameless design for the 'hole-in-the-wall' look
- Icon XS - a shining, reflective black glass frame
- Verve XS - a modern, curved steel frame available in Graphite, with optional additional top and bottom sections
- Evoke - square frame with Graphite back and Black Glass or White Glass front
Alternatively, the Reflex 75T can be installed into a traditional stone fireplace mantel, or a bespoke stone frame.
The Reflex 75T comes as standard with Gazco’s Harmony10 control system lets you ignite, extinguish or adjust the height and heat of both the front and rear flames, as well as select the brightness of the ambient EmberLight LED fuel bed.
This fire is also available in a conventional flue version.
- Gas Type: Natural Gas or LPG
- Flue Type: Balanced Flue
- Fuel Effect: Logs
- Controls: Harmony10 Thermostatic Remote
- Gas Input: Up to 10.00kW
- Heat Output: Up to 8.30kW
- Efficiency: Up to 92%
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Minimum Required Opening: W 821 x H 873 x D 364mm
We are happy to supply only, or offer a comprehensive installation service.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements with a member of our sales team, or make an enquiry using the form below.