From £1,995 inc VAT - please download the latest price list or brochure for full details.
Aesthetics, performance & versatility. These are the elements that define the Studio range. Effortlessly becoming the focal point of your interior, a Studio fire brings far more than just heat to your home.
Each fire is designed to seamlessly blend beauty and performance, offering superb flame visuals and high efficiency heating, all at the touch of a button.
With a wealth of design options complemented by a choice of sizes, linings and fuel bed effects, these beautifully contemporary fires will add instant style and presence to any modern interior.
The glass fronted Studio Conventional Flue is available in two sizes, Studio 1 and Studio 2.
Each model offers the following choice:
- Fuel effect: Logs, Pebble & Stone or Driftwood
- Firebox lining: Vermiculite, Black Reeded or Black Glass
- Frame: Edge, Edge+, Profile, Bauhaus, Steel 2, Expression, Verve or Glass
A balanced flue version is also available, for homes without an existing chimney or flue.
We have the Studio 2 Edge on live display in our Cambridge showroom.
- Gas Type: Natural Gas or LPG
- Flue Type: Conventional (Class 1 or Class 2)
- Fuel Effect: Logs, Driftwood or Pebble & Stone
- Controls: Thermostatic Remote Control
- Heat Output: up to 4.6kW (Studio 1) / 6.2kW (Studio 2)
- Efficiency: up to 72% (Studio 1) / 81% (Studio 2)
- Energy Efficiency Class: E
- Minimum opening required (W x H x D) - Studio 1: 760 x 615 x 350mm
- Minimum opening required (W x H x D) - Studio 2: 960 x 615 x 350mm
We are happy to supply only, or offer a comprehensive installation service.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements with a member of our sales team, or make an enquiry using the form below.