From £751 inc VAT - please download the latest price list or brochure for full details.
The Logic HE features a glass front and boasts the highest efficiency of all the Logic Fires at up to 89%.
The HE offers a choice of either logs, coals or white stones (upgradeable to coloured glass bead fuel effects).
With both conventional and balanced flue models, the HE is even suitable for homes without a chimney!
The Logic HE box draws cool room air into the bottom of the convection chamber. The cool air is warmed as it passes over the hot surfaces of the chamber and the hot air is then emitted back into the room via the top convection slot. Maximum heat is radiated into the room via the virtually invisible glass front.
The Logic HE balanced flue, Coal-effect and White Stone fires have been specifically designed with reduced depth to allow for easy installation into the internal skin of a traditional cavity wall.
We have the Logic HE Log Effect on live display in our Cambridge showroom.
- Gas Type: Natural Gas or LPG
- Flue Type: Class 1, Class 2, Pre-Cast or Balanced Flue
- Fuel Effect: Coals, Logs or White Stones (upgradeable to coloured glass beads)
- Controls: Manual, Slide or Remote (Log Effect available in Slide or Remote only)
- Gas Input: Up to 5.20kW
- Heat Output: Up to 4.10kW
- Efficiency: up to 89%
- Energy Efficiency Class: B/C/D (depending on model)
- Required Opening (CF): W 410 x H 560 x D 250mm (D 350mm for Log effect)
- Required Opening (BF): W 420 x H 560 x D 165mm
We are happy to supply only, or offer a comprehensive installation service.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements with a member of our sales team, or make an enquiry using the form below.