From £1,549 inc VAT - please download the latest price list or brochure for full details.
Using cast iron for the door and heavy gauge steel for the body, Gas Stockton2 stoves combine simple, understated lines with Gazco’s superb living flame technology.
Both Small and Medium sizes provide superior flames, with carefully positioned flame ports ensuring a varied and natural display amongst the hand painted logs.
Stockton2 stoves can be upgraded with either a standard or programmable thermostatic remote control if desired, and are available in either conventional or balanced flue versions to suit a variety of installations.
- Gas Type: Natural Gas or LPG
- Flue Type: Conventional Flue or Balanced Flue
- Fuel Effect: Logs
- Controls: Manual, upgradeable to Remote
- Heat Output (Stockton2 Small/Medium): up to 2.5kW / 5.4kW
- Efficiency: up to 78% (CF) / 90.8% (BF)
- Dimensions (Stockton2 Small) (W x H x D): 438 x 525 x 290mm
- Dimensions (Stockton2 Medium) (W x H x D): 601 x 616 x 347mm
We are happy to supply only, or offer a comprehensive installation service.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements with a member of our sales team, or make an enquiry using the form below.