The Stûv 30-compact in is specially designed for low-energy or compact houses.
It has a smaller combustion chamber and reduced heat output. It therefore only consumers what is necessary.
Two models are available: the standard Stûv 30-compact in (B) at 2000mm high, or you can order the model with extension (R) which can be fitted to the full ceiling height of the room (up to 2800mm).
The stove can be fitted into an appropriately sized fireplace recess. Alternatively, choose from the many facades and ready-to-fit fireplaces, which allow installation against a flat wall or in a corner. You can choose from up to 20 RAL colours.
Stûv 30 is a truly revolutionary concept which offers an elegant 3 in 1 wood burning stove!
The three modes of operation are as follows:
- Glass Door - you enjoy the view of the flames in complete safety with excellent efficiency.
- Slow Burn - the solid door allows the fire to burn gently for a long period of time.
- Open Fire - you can hear the crackle and enjoy the aroma of the fire, and even have a barbecue!
To change the mode of operation, all you have to do is bring the door of your choice in front of the stove opening by rotating the drum, which takes just a few seconds.
- Stove Body: Heavy Duty Steel
- Heat output (rated): 6kW
- Efficiency (net): >80%
- Flue outlet diameter: 6" (150mm)
- Warranty: 5 years
Stûv products cannot be purchased online. To request a price, call us on 01223 213500, fill in the contact form below, or call into our Cambridge showroom, where we have the Stûv 22/70 and Stûv 30-compact on display.