The Stûv 30-in is a built-in version of the original 3-in-1 wood burning stove.
To install a Stûv 30-in, you just need to provide the correctly sized recess (minimum 440mm deep).
No additional finishing or decoration work is required after the stove has been installed. This is an ideal solution if it is not possible to build in a stove, or you are looking to minimise additional finishing work.
Alternatively, if you have no recess at all, choose one of the Stûv ready-to-fit fireplaces, which can house the Stûv 30-in for installation against a flat wall or in a corner.
These metal claddings can be supplied in the same grey finish as the stove, or in your choice of up to 20 RAL colours.
Stûv 30 is a truly revolutionary concept which offers an elegant 3 in 1 wood burning stove!
The three modes of operation are as follows:
- Glass Door - you enjoy the view of the flames in complete safety with excellent efficiency.
- Slow Burn - the solid door allows the fire to burn gently for a long period of time.
- Open Fire - you can hear the crackle and enjoy the aroma of the fire, and even have a barbecue!
To change the mode of operation, all you have to do is bring the door of your choice in front of the stove opening by rotating the drum, which takes just a few seconds.
- Stove Body: Heavy Duty Steel
- Heat output (rated): 10kW
- Efficiency (net): 81%
- Flue outlet diameter: 7" (180mm)
- Warranty: 5 years
Stûv products cannot be purchased online. To request a price, call us on 01223 213500, fill in the contact form below, or call into our Cambridge showroom, where we have the Stûv 22/70 and Stûv 30-compact on display.