From £755 inc VAT - please download the latest price list or brochure for full details.
With ten sizes, each available in four colours, and some models having a further choice of door styles and canopies, there is a Stovax Stockton stove to suit any home.
Furthermore, there are inset versions, double sided versions and even boiler versions, so whether traditional or modern, large or small, in country or town, burning wood or solid fuel you should find a Stockton to match your setting.
Stockton stoves use cast iron for the airtight doors and heavy gauge steel for the stove body. This combination of materials produces superb performance and exceptional value for money.
- Stove Body: Heavy Duty Steel
- Ecodesign 2022 Ready (Stockton 3 Eco & 5 Eco models only)
- DEFRA Approved (Stockton 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 models - with additional Smoke Control Area Kit)
- Heat output (rated): 4.8kW - 14kW (depending on model)
- Efficiency (net): up to 86% (depending on model)
- Flue outlet diameter: 5" / 6" (depending on model)
- Warranty: 5 years
We are happy to supply only, or offer a comprehensive installation service.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements with a member of our sales team, or make an enquiry using the form below.