Gazco was founded in 1988 as a sister company to Stovax, and has developed into the UK's leading quality gas fire manufacturer.
Traditional and contemporary designs are available, and the company continues to develop innovative gas fire solutions, with new models being launched every year.
Their range includes everything from simple 16" inset gas fires through to stunning landscape hole-in-the-wall models.
They also offer a comprehensive choice of freestanding gas stoves and open gas fire baskets.
We have the following Gazco gas fires on display at our Cambridge showroom:
- Huntingdon 20 - Log Effect - Tracery Door - Matt Black (LIVE)
- Logic Convector - Coal Effect - Slide Control - Winchester Front (LIVE)
- Logic HE - Coal Effect - Box Profil2 Brushed Steel & Chartwell Highlight Polished
- Logic HE - Coal Effect - Slide Control - Designio2 Front Black Glass (LIVE)
- Riva2 500 - Log Effect - Black Glass Lining (LIVE)
- Riva2 750HL - Log Effect - Brick Effect Lining (LIVE)
- Riva2 F670 - Log Effect - Balanced Flue - on Steel Bench 100 Low (LIVE)
- Stockton 5 - Log Effect - Balanced Flue - Matt Black (LIVE)
- Studio 2 Glass Fronted - Log Effect - Black Reeded Lining (LIVE)
- Vogue Midi T Midline - Log Effect - Balanced Flue (LIVE)
We have the following Gazco electric fires on display at our Cambridge showroom (all working displays):
- Huntingdon 30 Electric - Matt Ivory Paint
- Logic2 Electric Progress
- Logic2 Electric Chartwell - Black Frame & Black Front
- Logic2 Electric Arts - Brushed Steel Frame & Highlight Polished Front
- Logic2 Electric Wave - Polished Steel Frame & Polished Front
- Radiance 80W White Glass
- Radiance 195R Inset Edge
- Riva2 Electric 670 - Evoke White Glass & Graphite
- Riva2 Electric 670 - Verve XS Graphite
- Riva2 Electric 70R
- Skope 75R Inset
- Skope 85R Inset
- Skope 110W Outset
- Stockton 5 Electric in Matt Black
- Vision Midi Electric
- Vogue Midi Electric
(Display list updated June 2019 - please contact us to confirm current products on display)
Download the latest brochures and price lists for full details of our product range.
We are happy to supply only, or offer a comprehensive installation service.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements with a member of our sales team.