Since 1853, Jøtul has been the world's leading manufacturer of cast iron stoves, and offers a complete range of both traditional and contemporary appliances.
Based on traditions in Norwegian craftsmanship, Jøtul is set to be first choice for another generation of stove owners.
We have the following Jøtul products on display at our Cambridge showroom:
- F 100 Multi-Fuel, Black Paint
- F 100 Multi-Fuel, Ivory Enamel
- F 3 Wood Burning, Black Paint
- F 105 LL Black Paint (LIVE)
- F 105 LL White Enamel
- F 145 Black Paint on 100mm Legs
- F 145 Black Paint on Convection Sides
- F 163 Black Paint
- F 305 LL Black Paint
- F 373 White Enamel
- F 481 Black Paint
- GF 373 Balanced Flue, Black Paint (LIVE)
A selection of Jøtul cast iron stoves have been specially adapted to incorporate gas fire technology.
This allows you to combine the classic or contemporary style of a wood burning stove with the convenience of gas.
We are happy to supply only, or offer a comprehensive installation service.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements with a member of our sales team.